Saturday, August 16, 2008

That was fun! - glas drawings - 36 Dollar



Today I parked my car at the King Street, Concord Street and the East Bay.

The weather makes me a little bit sick here, so large humidity. So I decided to rest on a park bench and left the king street.
Luckily I got a parking place in range, so I could watch the reaction by the people, got a nice breeze, could read a book and enjoyed a nap: perfect!





As I came back, I got nice drawings on my car and 9 Dollar, unfortunaly I will delete some drawings on the glas- The car is still running and I need the windshield for me :-)








Is it a girl or a man who wants to marry (me?) ? I am sorry, but I am not availible - Should I publish your phone numbers? :-)









Political, religious, way of life, music favores, sport clubs, drawings - the people draw from all a little bit and I like it. If somebody think the opposite, he can "modify" the statement. For example, "GOD IS THE WAY" changed to "GOD IS maybe THE WAY".







People read something and their creativity isn´t equal to a second before... I like that!






So I reached the break even point!! I paid for 12 markers, an internet page forwarding and a bottle liquid for the glas draw removement total round about 40 Dollar.

You paid 36 USD today and last week 51 - Chicago is coming closer to me!! If somebody couldn´t or wouldn´t be able to donate and change the mind, it is never to late :-) Send 2 Dollar by paypal to outsideofeurope@yahoo.com .

Click the following picture, it opens the complete photo gallery from today!

Look! How dangerous some drawings are...
draw on me 5th day

No comments:

T-Shirts available !!!



Interested? Different sizes available! Each 6 USD - Send an email to outsideofeurope@yahoo.com or buy it on ebay: LINK