Sunday, August 24, 2008

Students car draw day

Today, Sunday the 24th August, I parked my car at the Calhoun Street. Direct in front of the Charleston College Book Store. So there were a lot of students, which had have fun to draw on my car. Unfortunaly were they same as me bankruptcy - but it is not all about the money :-)






The car is now so painted, that the drawer must search for a good place - but they are creative and find space: On and over the tires~






That´s David, he is the best moderator of the game "Mafia" - do you know the game? I like it - a perfect game for a group about 12 to 20 people. Instructions are here availible: http://www.wikihow.com/Play-Mafia





I don´t know what they read, but it broughts them to a smile :-)












As everybody see, it is not every time alcohol necessary to have fun ;-)








the youngest drawer of the day ~ also the picture gallery of today, click on the next picture!

2008_08_24 draw on me the 6th

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you know how many people already painted on your car?

Clint Moore said...

I think that’s a cool thing to do, especially since it’s one way of bringing people together for a single, unifying cause. It’s a very fun activity, and it’s a kind of art that is definitely very appreciable. Events like this should be done more often to foster unity and harmony among people!

T-Shirts available !!!



Interested? Different sizes available! Each 6 USD - Send an email to outsideofeurope@yahoo.com or buy it on ebay: LINK