Saturday, August 9, 2008

Chicago? ~ piggy bank is opened


I visited New York and would like to visit Chicago as well, but no money and no vacation availible. Suddenly I saw, that the 1.September is a holiday - result: only money is missing - So I decided to ask this time for the 2 Dollars - it works and was a really nice day! I met many friendly people, got nice conversations, a lot of smiles and also nice drawings!





On the left, my first 2 Dollars. I locked my car and went to Starbucks - came back and somebody followed the instuctions and throw 2 Dollars in the little gap between window and car.






One of the youngest drawer - hopefully he got not so much fun, that he will do that on his fathers car as well...








Katherine - she loves boats - her friend Steve was so nice and sent me some of his pictures and invite me to lunch. Thank you!!!













Mika, a 6 pound rock star couldn´t enter a Starbucks, so his mistress Olivia gave him to me and I grow up to a dog sitter for a few minutes. Back with a coffee she found time to drew on my car.














The world is small- on the left you see Matt, he asked me:" Did you stay yesterday at the Village Tavern?" - Yes, I enjoyed the live music there as well. - I thought I must look a little bit like a alien, if people recognize me without to have a conversation before. But Europe is a different World to the U.S., so it could be :-)
See you maybe again at the V.T?! And thanks for the nice teeth on the front!







She walked at the sidewalk and was busy with a phone call, stopped and said to the dialog partner: Oh my god - break- do you know what I see now, a car where you can....
Unfortunally she havn´t time to be creative, but she smiled and transfered the "important" information to XY!





He grows up in Chicago and explained me, that the wind is there very nice and also the reason therefore, that he lose so much hair ;-)


There are too many names for one day, so I am sorry that I didn´t remember all - if you have fun, send them by comments, then I can insert these to the pictures on picasa.

Here follows the complete photo album ~


draw on me 4th day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ein gebürtiger Emmericher, in Bocholt lebender Internshipler mischt die King Str. in Charleston auf....
Krawall & Remmidemmi!!
(Ich hoffe meine Palme wurde noch nicht komplett übermalt ;-))

Antonio said...

Very good idea. I hope that you obtain a lot of money, and that ultimately his car is exhibited in a great museum.

Cordial regards.

T-Shirts available !!!



Interested? Different sizes available! Each 6 USD - Send an email to outsideofeurope@yahoo.com or buy it on ebay: LINK