Friday, October 31, 2008

SOLD & ART



I sold the car via eBay to Janice for 270 Bucks!!! I guess, for both of us a good deal - the car is still running. Drive safe Janice and don´t forget to take marker with you. I am sure the people will ask you to draw on the car - and also you will get a lot of smiles during the traffic.


In the early beginning of this project colleagues, friends and random people thought I am crazy (maybe I am...), but now they saw the goal and the result of this idea and they like it as well.
Before I gave the car to the new owner, I took some "Part Pictures" of the graffiti art - have a look!









More pictures in a few days in the public gallery available!

3 comments:

Laurence Modithre said...

The many, many marks and writings on that car just means that it has been a "diary on wheels" for most people. Just look at the vast amount of writings right there! Not an inch of the car was spared from the markers, that's for sure. But, it really looks very cool and it's definitely a work of collaborated art!

Tari Ledsome said...

This car is art in its purest form. What's interesting about this car is that you can draw or write on it repeatedly, and it would still look good! I love it!

best erectile dysfunction pills said...

Wow! Finally I got a web site from where I be able to actually obtain valuable facts concerning my study and knowledge.

T-Shirts available !!!



Interested? Different sizes available! Each 6 USD - Send an email to outsideofeurope@yahoo.com or buy it on ebay: LINK