Thursday, September 25, 2008

it runs without advertising... & T-Shirts!!!





From tuesday night in down town

In the beginning I asked people to draw... The car is now full of nice drawings- if I park my car and will leave it, people stop me and ask me for markers. I like that - so I got on Tuesday night nice drawings in the king street and also yesterday in West Ashley.


I would like to transport the idea - so many people have old cars arround the world, if you will never sell your car and you like colours - what keep you away to draw on the car?

So how can I transfer the idea? First step: YOU - Forward this idea / link to your friends - maybe you know somebody who have a perfect car for this project? Get smiles & make the world more colorful!

Second step: T-Shirts. I met my friend Megan and we worked something out - have a look to the final result. If you want a shirt, send me an email!! Prices will be arround 7 Dollar. It is a white shirt, drawing on the front. If availible I will post it here!!

1 comment:

Nicole Vickers said...

It’s an amazing idea to transform old cars into a work of art. Cars have long been a medium of expression, since we design our cars according to our personalities. I never encountered a “freedom wall” car until I saw your post! I hope everyone gets the message of the campaign. I will definitely share this to my friends! =)

T-Shirts available !!!



Interested? Different sizes available! Each 6 USD - Send an email to outsideofeurope@yahoo.com or buy it on ebay: LINK